Golden Autumn 2021 - open until 7th November
Enjoy this colourful nature! We have OPEN until November 7th!
Hosting is our passion!
In order to be able to pursue this passion in the future, we take responsibility and all employees and our family are vaccinated. You will also find our hygiene and prevention concept here, which will make your stay safe. Furthermore, we also offer antigen tests (living room tests) on site, with which you have 24 hours access to restaurants, events, etc.
Your ***Landhaus in Braz - Klostertal - Arlberg
The Landhaus Walch finds itself in Braz, situated in the middle of mountains, in the middle of an idyllic and wonderful surrounding between the Arlberg and Bludenz. Enjoying personal hospitality in a family runned guesthouse.
We are offering a relaxing holiday destination, with a wide range of possibilities for sightseeing, sporting activities or just lacy days ‘at home’. A perfect location to have many happy moments.
We made ourselves beautiful. Here you will find the pictures of the converted rooms. It's worth looking at.
Braz in Klostertal at the Arlberg – here you'll find the ***Landhaus Walch – your Bed & Breakfast house. Situated at the beginning to the world famous region of Arlberg and the small alpine city of Bludenz. Surrounded from the alps of the Lechtaler Alpen and the mountain chaine of Verwall with a marvelous view to the peaks of the Rätikon mountains.
90 m ² apartment KLOSTERTAL with 3 bedroom (for 7 persons), living and dining area, bathroom, WC extra and balcony.
- FREE Klostertal-Brandnertal-Bludenz GUEST CARD with All Inclusive and reduced services
- Zuger Bergbahn has been renewed in 2021 - a 10-person cable car has been added
- Madlochbahn in Zürs has been renewed in 2021 - so the eye of the needle is closed by the White Ring
- Planning of the new Albona I cable car in Stuben am Arlberg . If the official processes can be concluded positively, the opening could take place as early as 2021 in December.
- Since winter 2016-2017: Ski area merger between Zürs am Arlberg and St. Anton am Arlberg via Alpe Rauz - Ski Arlberg has thus become the largest connected ski area in Austria.
- 10% early booking bonus 1 month before arrival (exception 23.12.21 - 09.01.2022 & 10.02. - 06.03.2022)
Packages of 7 = 6 or 14 = 13
- The Sonnenkopf family ski area is part of the 3-valley ski pass card network and the Vorarlberg Ski Pass Card Association (Ländle Card) - Cheap season tickets for adults and families
- Extension of ski storage & wellness facility in autumn 2019
Here you'll find the winter prices.